MMS© aka Master Mineral Solution, Miracle Mineral Solution, Sodium Chlorite Solution and NaCLO2 solution made from 22.4-28% Sodium Chlorite mixed with a weak food-grade acid (commonly known as Citric Acid or Lemon juice) to become the Solution people commonly call MMS© in 2004. After the solution is mixed it now becomes a chemical formula of chlorine dioxide, then mixed with water makes a formal MMS© mixture used to restore a condition of health by aiding the body to heal its self. Helps the body to do it job better. This is the very same chemical your body produces to combat any thing in the body that isn’t suppose to be there. It just gives your body that extra boost of chlorine dioxide.
MMS are the initials for Master Mineral Solution.
This solution consists mostly of water with chlorine dioxide as a very weak solution – along with regular table salt and several other trace neutral chemicals, such as sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate, and sodium bicarbonate – none of which are considered poisonous. The trace chemicals are neutralized by the acid that activates the chlorine dioxide.
Chemical formula of chlorine dioxide
Chlorine dioxide is the active ingredient in MMS after it is activated by the acid. The Chemical formula of chlorine dioxide is ClO2. That formula shows that there is one atom of chlorine (Cl) and 2 atoms of oxygen (O2) in a molecule of chlorine dioxide. These 3 atoms are held together by electrons to form the molecule of chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide is a gas, and MMS are in most cases used as a gas dissolved in water. The ClO2 gas can be used at times directly on the skin, or even in the mouth. Chlorine dioxide is one of the most effective killers of pathogens such as bacteria, molds, fungus, viruses, bio-film and other disease-causing microorganisms, which includes the vast majority diseases of mankind.
Chlorine dioxide does not become available until the mild acid is added.
Anything in excess, or anything that is used in too high amount — can be bad for anyone.
Chlorine dioxide is the active ingredient in MMS (nick name of Jim’s discovered solution) after it is activated by acid.
MMS (drops of chlorine dioxide mixed with water) is a very mild chemical solution your body manufactures. Every single chemical known to man can be poisonous when taken in too large of quantities. Recently – a girl died from drinking too much water.  Ninety five percent of the medicines known to man are extremely poisonous when used in large quantities. About 15 aspirins can kill a person. One half of a cup of most of the chemicals under your sink would kill a person.
Sunlight can bleach. Even lemon can bleach. However, we don’t really think of sunlight or lemon as bleach (and certainly not three drops of lemon diluted in a glass of water.) MMS is no more than a bleach than sunlight or lemons.
60% of the water companies in the USA are now using chlorine dioxide to purify drinking water.
OFF SUBJECT: The sad part is they then introduce poisons back into the water guise as health additives like Fluoride and other junk. So much that municipals are forced to make a public notice yearly that their water has cancer causing additives and may cause birth defects. Now you as a consumer can not sue the city if you or your children drink the water and contract cancer or your child is born with any birth defects. ( I was floored by this in 1990, ever since I stopped drinking any municipal water. I figured not safe enough not to get sue by, then not safe enough to drink.)
Chlorine dioxide has the weakest oxidation potential (.95 volts) of all the oxidizers. Oxygen has the next highest oxidation potentials of 1.28 volts. Those oxidation potentials of .95 and 1.28 volts can do very little damage to the human body. This is because these voltages cannot overcome the opposing oxidation potentials in healthy human cells and tissues. This is enough to destroy pathogens without hurting healthy tissue deep in the body.
Precisely, we are saying MMS© is not harmful to any body and may be the extra boost to the immune system for the body to heal itself. Many had nothing to lose to try it. That is how MMS got its fame. With Jim Humble’s tenacity to show its efficacy and not allowing big pharma to bury this discovery, Jim Humble has contributed one of the biggest life changing revolutionary discoveries to health and wellness of our time and only to be compared to Edison, and the Internet. Now, that is something to look into. Wouldn’t you say?
- 21 C.F.R. § 173.300 Chlorine dioxide. Title 21 – Food and Drugs I have quoted the FDA regulation here in a few sentences, but if you want to read more, just put the 21 C.F.R. and numbers in the search engine, Google or others, and you can read it all. Keep in mind that Acidified Sodium chlorite produces chlorine dioxide. Title 21: Food and Drugs • PART 173—SECONDARY DIRECT FOOD ADDITIVES PERMITTED IN FOOD FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION (backup mirror) • Subpart D—Specific Usage Additives (backup mirror) • Browse Next (backup mirror)
- 21 .C.F.R § 173.300 Chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide (CAS Reg. No. 10049–04–4) may be safely used in food in accordance with the following prescribed conditions: 21 C.F.R. 173.325 Acidified sodium chlorite solutions. CHAPTER I: FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION, DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES (CONTINUED) SUBCHAPTER B: FOOD FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION (CONTINUED) PART 173: SECONDARY DIRECT FOOD ADDITIVES PERMITTED IN FOOD FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION Subpart D: Specific Usage Additives 173.325 – Acidified sodium chlorite solutions. Acidified sodium chlorite solutions may be safely used in accordance with the following prescribed conditions: READ MORE BY GOING TO THE INTERNET AND PUTTING THE C.F.R. § 73.300 NUMBER INTO GOOGLE.
- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1569027/pdf/envhper00463-0059.pdf Controlled Clinical Evaluations of Chlorine Dioxide, Chlorite and Chlorate in Man. This is a report of a test where people were given Chlorine dioxide for months with no bad effects. Copy and paste in the internet address area if it doesn’t work by click. By JudithR. Lubbers,*Sudha Chauan,*and Joseph R. Bianchine
- Masschelein, W.J. and Rice, R.G. editors. (1979) Chlorine Dioxide Chemistry and Environmental Impact of Oxychlorine Compounds. Ann Arbor Science Publishers, Inc., Ann Arbor, MI. p.98, 111-145.
- http://www.clordisys.com/WhatIsCD.pdf What is Chlorine Dioxide? Where is it used? How does it work? This is a write up by a company that has been using chlorine dioxide for more than 20 years. It gives details about chlorine dioxide.
- http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemistryglossary/g/Oxidation-Definition.htm There are many definitions of oxidation on the internet. Some are partly wrong and some are dead wrong. The one given here is correct. So click this link for more information on oxidation.
7. The statements throughout this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Over 16 million users can not be wrong..and still rising because it works. Every day users are telling or blogging or writing about their successes in using MMS. Major networks disk MMS because most are own and control by the Pharma industry or owners. Sad but today’s media is not accountable nor accurate. You get to hear what they want you to hear and most is not real news. Scary thought to know you are not notified on what is really going on.